Sr. Felipe enjoying a good puff now upstairs

This blog is about my favourite leisure activities and some thoughts in general.

Please also see my webpage www.frankensteinsblood.com

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bye-bye Paddy

The other day i tried to log in my Paddy Power account, but was denied. I asked them, what's going on and was told that due to new German gambling regulations they had to shut down my account. To say i am fed up with German politicians would be the understatement of the year. I then moved over to Ladbrokes and took a look in the Premier League's topscorer market. Can't fancy Rooney or van Persie next season, but the one i like is Nikica Jelavic. He left the financially troubled Glasgow Rangers last season for Everton and had an immediate impact. Everton is not a freescoring team like the top 4, but Jelavic is a clinical striker and at odds of 26 worth a play. Alternatively a few Euros on Sergio "Kun" Aguero from Manchester City at odds of 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment