Sr. Felipe enjoying a good puff now upstairs

This blog is about my favourite leisure activities and some thoughts in general.

Please also see my webpage www.frankensteinsblood.com

Friday, October 5, 2012

7.10. Prix De L'Arc De Triomphe in Longchamp

The magnificent German mare Danedream ( right ) was supposed to defend her crown in this race. Won't happen since an outbreak of a nasty equine infection in her stable left her in quarantine and thwarted her participation.  Once nobody believed in her and she was sold for a mere 9000 .- Euros, but nonetheless  has meanwhile won more than 4 million Euros in prize money.  Always giving her all  I had loved to back her, but will have to look elsewhere now. My speculative vote goes to ORFEVRE, the quirky Japanese superstar. His odds of 5.9 are not quickening my pulse and he has  the worst draw to overcome, but so what ? 少年移動  ( Go boy ! ) *** 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment