Sr. Felipe enjoying a good puff now upstairs

This blog is about my favourite leisure activities and some thoughts in general.

Please also see my webpage www.frankensteinsblood.com

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Weekend Sports

Breeder's Cup weekend is coming up this time from Del Mar in California. For
me it means spending the night in front of my computer watching fantastic racing
with a substancial amount of beer next to me. I will focus on jollies trained by
Ballydoyle master Aidan O'Brien, who usually enjoys plenty of success during
this meeting. My selections are ...

CHURCHILL to win the Breeders' Cup Classic  @ 13 ***UP

HIGHLAND REEL to win the Breeders' Cup Turf @ 3.5 ***3rd

RHODODENDRON (foto) to win the Breeders' Cup Filliy and  Mare Turf @ 4.5
                                    *** 2nd
My footy bet will come as a surprise, but i fancy ARSENAL LONDON to beat
Manchester City away from home. For Arsenal it is the last chance saloon, if they
still want to have a word  in the title race. I have seen the Citizens in their FA-Cup
match against championship side Wolverhampton, where they barely made it to the
next round with a vulnerable looking defence. Here lies the chance for Arsenal to
exploit any blunder.

Arsenal to beat Manchester City @ 7 ***LOST

Arsenal to win the title @ 67  - both prices taken from Betvictor

No comments:

Post a Comment