Sr. Felipe enjoying a good puff now upstairs

This blog is about my favourite leisure activities and some thoughts in general.

Please also see my webpage www.frankensteinsblood.com

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Off To Pilcopata


 Pilco is located in the rain forest adjacent to the Manu National Park. There i want

to fill up my Vitamin D store  and also my lungs with oxygene. I have heard the

folks there have the same attitude towards the Corona circus as Tansanian president

John Magafuli, who declared the Covid nonsense to be terminated, wanting things to

get back to normal much to the chagrin of western politicians and media. Perhaps

he has watched this video with 25 essential questions concerning the scamdemic.


Anyway, there is a week without internet ahead of me and i will surely enjoy it. Below

are two links to a video and an article i find quite useful.

- Pandemie der Panik  

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0cK5CCA7g0&ab_channel=GunnarKaiser

- This vaccination is a lie and mega fraud

  https://www.wochenblick.at/impf-sachverstaendiger-diese-impfung-ist-eine-luege-und-riesenbetrug/

No comments:

Post a Comment