Sr. Felipe enjoying a good puff now upstairs

This blog is about my favourite leisure activities and some thoughts in general.

Please also see my webpage www.frankensteinsblood.com

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Cheltenham 2020 Festival Bets


Readers of this blog know already, how much this 4-day event starting next
Tuesday gets my juices flowing. Meanwhile i did my homework, scanned all
racecards and listened to trainers and came up with the following rota of bets
starting with a short priced double, although the festival is notorious for short
priced favs getting overturned. I still want to mention, that some trainers do
not know in which race to place some their runners yet, depending on weather
conditions or otherwise,though the following runners are pretty much confirmed.

Double @ 3.5

TIGER ROLL (Cross Country Chase) & BENIS DES DIEUX (Mares Hurdle)


NOTEBOOK to win the Arkle @ 3.75

SOLO (foto)   to win the Triumph Hurdle @ 3.75

Yankee with higher priced Gordon Elliott runners ...

GALVIN ( NTC Handicap), COLUMN OF FIRE (Martin Pipe)
THE STORYTELLER (Pertemps Final), DELTA WORK (GOLD CUP)

*** Nothing went my way


No comments:

Post a Comment