Sr. Felipe enjoying a good puff now upstairs

This blog is about my favourite leisure activities and some thoughts in general.

Please also see my webpage www.frankensteinsblood.com

Thursday, May 14, 2020

9.5. Review Of The Manifestation Against The Corona Tyranny Berlin 9.5.


Upon arrival at Berlin central train station i took the 245 bus to the Alexander -
Square located in the Eastern section, where later on protesters clashed with the
police, who brought dogs along. I walked over to the Rosa-Luxemburg-Square,
where the heaviest action took place over the last weekends. I strolled through
the whole area, though it was still early times with few people showing up. So
i bought a couple of beers and observed the scene. I supposed a toilet would be
nearby in the subway station, which was not the case and now  i had a problem
since no resstaurant would let me in. Eventually an Asian restaurant showed
some pity and let me relieve myself.

Around 15.30 the place became crowded, though the atmosphere was always
peaceful with folks from all walks of life, the mainstream media would later
call conspiracy theorists, knuckleheads, Na...s and what not. I had a nice chat
with an elderly woman, who from judging from her appearance had nothing in
common with me, but nonetheless we had a good conversation.She even showed
some interest in my guitar and i complied to her bidding and picked a little bit.
Common sense and politeness can go a long way ...

That is basically all i have to report. Those, who hoped for police brutality and
brute force against harmless protesters might be disappointed, though i enjoyed
the whole get together in perfect weather. Manifestations rarely bring some suc-
cess unless huge masses show up and this one will be no exception.


App.1
Berlin and Deutsche Bahn have a rather bad reputation for a variety of reasons. I
certainly did not travel to Berlin for the first time and again this time i can't con-
firm, that is a dirty city run over with migrants - I enjoyed my stay there. The
Deutsche Bahn had a half hour delay on my way back home, though too i must
say it was a nice experience using their service.

App. 2
There was a bloke running around, warning there would be antisemites among the
protesters. So he warned me quasi from myself. If there would be folks, who dis-
like the Portuguese or Cameroonians, nobody would be bothered, but please do not
dare to criticize the tribe with the superior DNA. How the relationship with them
could ever be improved, i dunno and it is certainly not wanted from their side.

App. 3
Virus, what virus ? Yesterday i listened to another scientist, who claimed there would
be no viruses at all. Then there are virologists, people dealing allegedly with viruses
as professionals. Next we hear viruses mutate, thus vaccines will have no effect.
The jury is out, what to believe ...

VIRUSES do not exist ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lazxYEHF8NU

Stefan Lanka                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZQkgY1uBpk


No comments:

Post a Comment