Sr. Felipe enjoying a good puff now upstairs

This blog is about my favourite leisure activities and some thoughts in general.

Please also see my webpage www.frankensteinsblood.com

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Berlin Demonstration Report


Uff, what a day. Amazing, but the numbers first. The mainstream media wrote
about an attendance of 20000 people, the police about 800000 and the organizers
1.3 million. I guess the middle number is most accurate, the turnout was massive,
what is bad news for Bill Gates, whose fear tactics seem to run on empty now.

Once again Flixbus took me to Berlin, reliable service with low fares. In Berlin
i took the train to the Potsdam Square, where i deposited my guitar case and then
walked  over to the Brandenburg Gate. From the start the vibes were great and i
sat down for a couple of beers to let the floating energy sink in. Of course i had a
mask -  dangling from the neck of my guitar.

The parade of trucks was already in full swing when i joined in and i must say it
was quite a bit of fun marching the 7.8 km roundcourse playing Kashmir or My
Corona aka My Sharona with my can over an an small battery amplified amp.

When i reached the Reichstag i wanted to go over to the 17th of June Avenue,
where several speeches should be conducted, though the police did not let me
through and not for the first time they played a hostile role. Twice i eyeballed
them and could hardly curb my tongue, though fortunately i managed it. The
police later on stopped illegaly the demonstration as a whole. At 19.00 i down
and out climbed into the bus again and returned to Hamburg.

+++++ Next demo in Berlin at the 29th of August +++++

www.querdenken-711.de

No comments:

Post a Comment