Sr. Felipe enjoying a good puff now upstairs

This blog is about my favourite leisure activities and some thoughts in general.

Please also see my webpage www.frankensteinsblood.com

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Outlook for 2022


 

I recently watched documentaries about the Irish revolution and famine and thought,

incredible what hardships people had to endure. Looking back at my own life i never

had to deal with wars, natural desasters or shortages whatsoever and i am really 

thankful for that. So i am relatively relaxed concerning the future even if i could end 

up in prison while offering resistance against the vaxx regime or digging out potatoes

in the wake of the much talked about Blackout with all shops closed.


The next year will be pivotal in which direction humankind is heading to. It will be 

either complete oppression with incorparated transhumanism or back to humanity and

common sense. I represent the latter and will do my part to gain the upper hand.


As usual thank you very much for tuning in and despite all the ongoing nuisance a

prosperous year 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment