Sr. Felipe enjoying a good puff now upstairs

This blog is about my favourite leisure activities and some thoughts in general.

Please also see my webpage www.frankensteinsblood.com

Thursday, July 4, 2019

German Derby 2019 In Hamburg

Next Sunday i continue my quest to find a winner in this race. The winner from
the last two years have two things in common. Both were sired by Soldier Hollow
and trained by Markus Klug. I will follow this route and will back the only con-
tender fitting the bill and that is DSCHINGIS FIRST. He is currently available at
odds around ten and certainly worth a punt with modest stakes.

*** Dschingis ran a bit below par and finnished six. The winner Laccario is a
       seriously good colt and is already entered for the Arc de Triomphe to take
       on the wonder filly Enable. I will back him, if participating ...

No comments:

Post a Comment