Sr. Felipe enjoying a good puff now upstairs

This blog is about my favourite leisure activities and some thoughts in general.

Please also see my webpage www.frankensteinsblood.com

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Me, The Racist And Antisemite

I am an aficionado of music as long i can think, though i always turned a deaf ear
on for instance rap and techno - guess that makes me a music hater.

I always liked animals, though in my youth i stepped on a sea urchin, what was
a painful experience and i had no sympathy for sea urchins since - guess that will
put me in the drawer of animal haters.

On my travels i always got along nicely with locals, though somehow never deve-
loped any interest for India, believing me and Indians won't click - guess that is a
deeply racist behaviour.

There is a plethora of reasons to dislike Khazar Jews.  Not all, not all, not all, but
most carry greed in their DNA instead of empathy and insatiable hunger for money
and power. With their Talmud and Protocols of the Elders of Zion they follow
guidelines asking to call gentiles as cattle, demanding to pull them over the table
and lie to them. I see no reason to comment friendly about them, which is made
easier since i do not believe the official stories of WW II, Hitler and the Hc. This
attitude is part of my personal liberty no matter how many organisations name me
with the nonsense word "Antisemite", which was especially designed to silence
folks like myself.

I suppose you get my point. In the hysterical discussion about racism, people tend
to generalize. If villagers meanwhile have a short fuse, because they have been over-
run by strangers with a completely different culture and insult them, they are imme-
diately dubbed as racists without having any comprehension for their situation.
Under certain given circumstances each and every human being will become a racist
, it is a law of nature, so mellow out everyone.

The bottom line is, the terms "Racist" and "Antisemite" are not swearwords.







No comments:

Post a Comment